Which NHL team do ffnet.net user's like most?

Drake

Death Dreamer
Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
492
Age
44
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Occupation
??????
RPG Name
Othos
I'd make this a poll, but...as you may know, there are more NHL teams than allowed post options. Me? I like...

the Colorado Avalanche. They used to be a Canaidian team-(the Quebec Nordiques) in fall '95 they started playing as the Avalanche. I've liked the team since around the start of game 1 of the '96 Stanley Cup final. My Avalance fandom has alot to do with a certain retired NHL Goalie...Patrick Roy. Well, that's all I wanna say, for now, at least.
 
Last edited:
I like the Black Hanks most
 
Cool! Did you know that the 'hawks used to have both Ed Belfor AND Dominik Hasek? If they'd kept that goaltending duo, they might have had a dynasty...
 
Kat said:
I never seen this thread before.
o__o

Im a packers fan...
and if i had to pick a second favorite, it would be Jaguars.
=D
National Hockey League Kat.

Not the National Football League. XD;
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top