who bread chocobos?

i have 2 gold chocobo's...but i havnt played it in ages so i cant memba wat i named them. i bred 1 and got the other from beating ruby weapon...as soon as 1 of them is old enough, ill breed them and get another 1...but faster than both of the 1's i got now....MWAHAHAHA!!!!
 
It took me like..2-3 days to get the gold chocobo, only because I had to go to work. If it weren't for work, I would have had it in like a day or 2. It wasn't that hard, but it was pretty costly as far as greens go and what not.
 
you must breed the gold chocobo if you want the highest chance of beating all the weapons with mime its unstoppable!!!
 
I agree it makes life easier for fighting the weapons but I dont think you need a gold chocobo really.

I have defeated the weapons without any master materia sets from the kalm traveller and I'm guessing alot of some of the more hardcore players of ff on this forum have too. :)
 
I never used the kalm Traveller neither (I dont think :) ) just W-Summon, Mime, KOTR is the biggest and best combo
 
i love breading...but i cant member which nuts to use...i no u gota use a carob nut first...but i cant member which nut u use after that...is it the loco nut or sumfin?? i havnt dun this in a long time??
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top