S Seral39 Onion Knight Member Joined Sep 17, 2006 Messages 2 Sep 18, 2006 #1 'Sup people. where I should email to contact about a link exchange?! Hoping for help. Bye
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 19, 2006 #2 Exchange of what link?
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Sep 21, 2006 #3 I have no clue what you could be talking about. Is this something in FFXI? I've never heard of anything called a 'Link Exchange' in FFVIII, anyway.
I have no clue what you could be talking about. Is this something in FFXI? I've never heard of anything called a 'Link Exchange' in FFVIII, anyway.