who here plays on world of warcraft?

ultimecia

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jul 6, 2006
Messages
179
Age
33
Location
in ultimecia castle
Website
www.ffheaven.1talk.net
Occupation
student
RPG Name
ultimecia
it would be a hard question but if i had to pick between wow and ff it would still be ff but i think wow is an amazing game well done to the producers to creating one of the most well known and liked online game ever!!! so who has it!!
 
I've played a few months on official server, was on server Trollbane
But I've got a bit sick of it :s , but this summer I'm going to FFXI :D
 
I have it, I just haven't install it yet.
 
Huh... Empress one advise, if you DO have a life, then don't play wow in Official servers ;p it totally consumes your life... Glad I got sick of it... xD
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top