Who is your favorite villian of all time (no final fantasy ones please)

Galactus. Apcolypse. Dark Pheonix. The Silver Dragon(coughRadiataStoriescough*

I'd go through them all, if I could think of them. o_O
 
I tell you what, to make the thread a bit better lets remind everyone which story/book/programme this villian we are posting about.

My one was skeletor from HE-MAN
 
Uhm..let me think....oh yeah..my other idol. Empress Teodora!!!
 
Heh heh, i would have to go with Albedo, too. He was a poor, twisted soul, but godamn, he had the BEST laugh of nearly any villan I ever heard.
 
Albedo. o_____O

*goes to rent Xenosaga III, and watches Albedo....which means he...and results in...*

I'd say the spoilers, but, yeah.

He's just too much in the first two games. He even dies and comes back. Twice. x_X
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top