S Seral39 Onion Knight Member Joined Sep 17, 2006 Messages 2 Sep 20, 2006 #1 Good day everyone. where I email about link exchanges! Hoping for help. Goodbye
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Sep 21, 2006 #2 You've already made this same topic. http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1790 In the future, don't make multiple threads covering the same topic.
You've already made this same topic. http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=1790 In the future, don't make multiple threads covering the same topic.
John Smith ~Wizard~ Member Joined Jul 30, 2006 Messages 4,242 Age 35 Location Ragnarok Website john.anderson.smith.has-no-homepage.net Occupation Mathematics Applied to Economics and Management Student RPG Name John Smith, SeeD Extraordinaire Sep 22, 2006 #3 Shouldn't this thread be locked? :S
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Sep 23, 2006 #4 Yes, it should. :S
Z Zeromus_X Summoner Member Joined Jul 27, 2005 Messages 2,931 Age 98 Location Core of the Moon (Phoenix, AZ) RPG Name Neo Zeromus_X Sep 23, 2006 #5 Oh. I could've sworn I did... well, anyway.