Who's still playing this game?

my cus took a bite outa my first copy of VII disc1 the day I got it. Cut his gums up nicely it did so his old man made gargle slat water for 2hours then and gave me his copy
 
I have no idea why but a better question is why the #@*&head twisted in his mouth that's how he cut his gums up. I belive he has more than a few screws lose
 
Lol, na the question is y would he bite it....my brother wrecked my FFX disc a while ago and used it as a scrubber on tiles.....it was wrecked!! I was so angry then....Funny enough it would still load the game, i had a save in the omega ruins, but wen i went into a fight it wouldnt load it....so i had to then go and buy a platinum version
 
Don't kno y he bit it as I said he's got afew screws lose or missing and my first copy of ffx was a second hand 1 that at the smallest scratch ever on and when u met rikku after moonflow she'd take her mask off and have no face then game would crash havnt bought a second hand copy of and ff since
 
sorry, but i wouldnt overly recommend getting it again....i didnt like it...and i no some other ppl at this forum didnt like it
 
I liked it a lot and finished it twice, but I don't think I'll bother going through it again/ I'm not playing it anymore. Or at least not fer a while!
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top