Worse Movie Ever

Yggdrasill said:
I agree. Movies these days are becoming less and less scary.
I remember watching "Dawn of the Dead" on DVD and thinking "Is this seriously supposed to be scaring me?", I like horror movies which are kinda slow-paced, where you don't know what's going to happen next and where there's something more unusual that the typical psycho killer.
Blood and gore movies are so predictable, you know as soon as the movie starts it's going to be the typical "There's 10 or so people, 8 die and only two make it out alive" type thing.
That started out with "House Of The Haunting". XD

I hated that movie. That IS the typical "Ten come, two survive" thing. You'll rarely see any good horror movies anymore.
 
I've seen a lot of bad movies XD (unfortunatly)
But I'm lucky I can't remember half of those! XD

Since I dunno the original title of some of those I still remember, I'll only mention 'Alone in the Dark'.
Great and incredible games... one of the worst movies ever...
 
I remeber a film which came out in 1998 which was called Pie, and when I say the word pie I dont mean something which is edible. The mathes symble pie.

That fim so sucked I couldn't stomache more than half an hour of it. Its in black and white too and is about mathes.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top