Would u date someone who uses drugs?

Would u date anyone that uses drugs?

  • No way

    Votes: 10 40.0%
  • Yes

    Votes: 2 8.0%
  • Don't know

    Votes: 6 24.0%
  • Don't care what they do

    Votes: 3 12.0%
  • Others

    Votes: 4 16.0%

  • Total voters
    25
Ide say stay away from a man who is a heavy drinker. They are much more likly to become abusive.

And ide never date a girl who uses even cigarettes, Kissing would not be pleasent. And i hate the smell of smoke.
 
Last edited:
i agree with the hatred to the smell of smoke. its the worst!! anyways the whole would u date a druggie thing.......it all depends on situation and possible solution. there are no sure fire answers to this sort of poll question and even tho no one has said yes......even myself...i can say honestly tht if they made a change in there habits and were willing to let me help them along with getting off drugs then yes i would deffinatly go with the chance. but it would have to be a serious realtionship and not just a "oh i think shes hot i wanna have a piece of her" typa thing. (im not saying thts what the situation is im justing using it as an example :) ) if it was a really good friend of mine who id know for a while then i would jump at the chance to help them. no doubt in my mind. i know someone whos taken drugs in the past....i helped them through the time the spent trying to quit them and i no how unhappy and painful it was to be there as she struggled so hard to get off them. in the end she did and shes been thankful since. im glad i was there to help her in tht time of need.

if anyone thinks tht a drug user may have a chance of quitting and tht person too thinks tht he/she wants to give it up, then i would recommend helping them out. if however they are in way over thier heads (Say in debt becoz they borrow money, theft charges, heavy drinkers, violent ppl etc) then steer clear. they made the choice to go tht far knowing tht there would be no coming back. and with such a bad history, it may not be possible to repair the damage. so just stay clear of them. no matter how hard it may seem.....havnt thought bout this in a couple years.....brings a guy to his knees sometimes...how hard it is to watch the pain in someones eyes......
 
It really depends on who the person is and what drugs there useing. If you've known this person for a long time and really like him/her, you could try talking about it.
 
My last boyfriend smoked pot since he was 14 and I was dating him for 3 years. It did annoy me as most of his wages went on pot and his parents always had to pay his rent on our apartment. He claims hes stopped now for his new girlfriend, which I find to be rubbish as he never quit for me and it was damaging my eyes.

My skin and eyes have cleared up so much now since we split up, so thats one thing to be grateful for. But Im never dating anyone who does drugs anymore and luckly my new guy doesnt touch them.
 
EmpressCrystal said:
Would you date anyone who uses drugs?

I always said to myself that I would never date anyone who uses drugs. But lately I have been thinking about this guy I like who uses drugs.

I really like him, just don't like that he uses drugs.

Still I will never date anyone who uses drugs.

No why would I date someone who participates in one of the things that's making this world fall apart!?
 
reasoniamalive said:
LOL! I'm the only person thus far who said yes...guess it's because I'm on em 24/7...legal of course!

My GF also takes prescription mild-altering medication. So :p

Legal. Are you talking about cigarettes? Or drugs as in pills?

I have a friend who's parents smoke, and when i goto his house I'm alright with it. However, once i come home and see the difference in air (my parents don't smoke), its almost like heaven.
 
Last edited:
Re: Would u date someone who uses ?

I voted No, because even if you love the person, there is not much you can do to help. All you can do is encourage them to quit, the rest is up to them to decide.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top