Writing - Better At Night?

Catalyst

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jan 14, 2007
Messages
281
Age
38
Location
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Website
www.myspace.com
RPG Name
Catalyst
For me and much of my Dad's side of the family, writing at night seems to have a lot of vocabulary that you wouldn't write during the day. Even if it's using the word "thus", I don't think I'd use it during the day. That was just an example, but overall, it seems as if it's a lot different depending on the time of day.

What do you think?
 
You can open your eyes clearly at night. There's no sun blocking your eyes. You could look wide eyed at the sky right now, and not have to squint your eyes. So, like you can focus better at the sky when the sun's not out, you can focus on other aspects of yourself as the sun's not out.

At least I think so anyway.
 
I didn't really mean that much. XD

It's just the sun makes your eyes focus on seeing, so you don't have the mind to think of big words while it's carefree in the dark.

Well, mind you, I'm going to go rest my eyes. Or sleep, that'd be a good word too. Later. =D
 
I agree I tend to write better at night. Alot of the time when I wright something good its just at random or when comfortable.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top