Blaze Dragoon Member Joined Nov 13, 2006 Messages 510 Age 35 Location Norfolk's Darkness Relem Occupation Sailor & Karinin RPG Name Dark Blaze Dec 4, 2006 #1 I just saw SEE NO EVIL last night. Tell me if you have seen this movie.
Avathar "GET YOUR NAILS DONE!!" Member Joined Dec 2, 2005 Messages 3,348 Age 40 Location The city of Antwerp~ Website www.cuteoverload.com Occupation My hobby became my profession! :-D RPG Name Avathar Dec 4, 2006 #2 Not yet! :O
Staircase Shinra Owner Member Joined Jun 22, 2006 Messages 483 Location USA / New York RPG Name Tidus Dec 4, 2006 #3 I wanna see it really bad. I saw the marine and thought it was a good movie, but i have much higher expectations of See No Evil.
I wanna see it really bad. I saw the marine and thought it was a good movie, but i have much higher expectations of See No Evil.