You all..

I still like it here too. Even if my visits are few and far between these days. RL is killing me. Think this latest break is my longest, and I will try to get on here more often from now on.

Am glad to see so many of you happy with the site :).
 
Three Cheers for FFnet

Woot Woot Hurray!!!
Woot Woot Hurray!!!
Woot Woot Hurray!!!
:D
 
*refuses to take any because....wine is icky, decides to open a few mudslides instead* Any body else want one?
 
How rude!! I don't have a disease...besides I didn't drink them all* pulls out more and hands one to reason* happy?
 
And the spam begins :)
 
Maby thats why we lose people...oh well its their loss they dont know how much fun their missing.
 
Your question concerns me...

Spec Highwind said:
I haven't been on the InternetZ that much, lately, but this forum is still one of my favourites.

Kat+Hydra+Smith+Reason+Slider+Avatar+Luis+Empresscrystal


What else do I need here?

:O I didn't know you loved me that much. :o
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top