Your battle tactics

Squall Lionheart

SeeD Gunblade Specialist
Member
Joined
Jan 23, 2006
Messages
1,578
Age
39
RPG Name
Squall Lionheart
Just out of interest, what kind of tactics do you use in battle? Atk, Mag, Def, which GFs do you summon, magics, items, abilities, focus on elements/status etc.

Although many fights require certain approaches, this is meant to be your main method. These are not constraints so feel free to put it in your own way or even discuss special battles too...
 
I mostly always attack. Unless of course i'm in a boss battle. Depending how far in the game i am, i will use GF's or Aura. I try and stay away from using magic due to it usually being junctioned to something, well, all the decent magic anyway.

Normal battle's i just attack, or draw if the enemy has a decent magic.

Mind you, i haven't played this game for some time, and am actually thinking about downloading it from the PSN after recently completing FF7 and 9
 
I always use Attack on normal battles and normally only attack with GFs on boss battles. I never use attack magic, I leave it untouched for junctioning. The items I use the most are recovery items. I never use stones.
 
spells dont really do a lot of damage in this game, even if you have a high magic stat so I just use the attack command most of the time unless I need to heal or its a boss battle and I may need the odd attack spell or support or debilitating spell sets
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top