Final Fantasy Network

Final Fantasy Network (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/index.php)
-   Final Fantasy VII (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc. (http://www.ffnet.net/forum/showthread.php?t=2584)

TherathxRikku 11-05-2009 08:14 PM

Re: Final Fantasy VII Weapons/Hardest Bosses, etc.

Square put another pathetic boss in another game??? Evrae Altenae was embarrassing, don't do it again, Square!!! T-T

rissole25 11-06-2009 04:14 AM

I didn't use potions on Gi ghost or anything so it was abit hard.

Lol you'd think that Evrae Altenae would be harder then Evrae. I think I used two pheonix downs cos one did 9999 damage and he has 16000 HP

TherathxRikku 11-06-2009 05:04 AM

Thus is the stupidity of Zombie status. >_>

rissole25 11-06-2009 05:10 AM

I'd laugh if when you attacked a zombie staus fiend, it healed it. And the only way to defeat it was to use healing items or to use magic/items to get rid of its zombie status. :D

clief101_ 11-07-2009 07:14 AM

if that happened, i think alot of people would die alot until they figured out it was a zombie....like me XD

TherathxRikku 11-09-2009 02:54 AM

I'd probably find out because of my repetitive use of slippery fingers..

clief101_ 12-19-2009 06:53 AM

lol, dont u hate that. what i hate the most is when u choose sumthing like curaga, go to heal someone other than the person using it and u try to do it fast, but u hit the wrong arroww key and it goes to the boss, then u quickly press x....coz ur in such a rush u stuff it up and end up healing him....ive dun that many a time :(

rissole25 12-19-2009 07:10 AM

I've sorta done something like that. I used reflect on the entire party and forgot that I had so I used curaga on someone and it ended up healing the boss. I keep doing it to this day. I feel so dumb when that happens. =P

clief101_ 12-19-2009 11:25 AM

lmao, i do that also....then ill use sumthing like firaga, and reflect has either worn off or the enemy dispelled it just before i cast my spell....sooo not cool

TherathxRikku 12-19-2009 03:57 PM

Or you cast Hastega on someone with Reflect status. >_>

clief101_ 12-20-2009 07:49 AM

haha, also not a good....

i found diamond weapon hard if u just coasted through the game without over lvling up...i died several times

rissole25 12-20-2009 08:16 AM

I found that and Ultimate weapon hard (when its at mideel). Cid wasn't part of my main party and Tifa was so I only had 1 person who was in my original party fighting Ulitmate weapon.

clief101_ 12-20-2009 08:35 AM

haha, that would suck....but i train everyone equally so it wasnt a problem for me

i found sister ray or wateva it was (the big robot in midgar on disk 2) REALY easy!!