Recent content by ChocoboMan

  1. ChocoboMan

    What is the best place to train?

    What is the best place to train?(FFIII) What is the best place to train. The highest exp. I ever got was 4,000 in the crystal place anybody know there is a better place to train. :cool:
  2. ChocoboMan

    Who still plays ff4

    who still plays ff4, and how do you get Golbez.
  3. ChocoboMan

    Why is there tax

    why does it cost tax for buying costom titles, changing username etc.anybody have a clue.
  4. ChocoboMan

    Golden Sun: Secret Weapons?!?!

    Does anybody know how to get any of the secret weapons in this game
  5. ChocoboMan

    For Avarthar

    :) I know your a moderator but can you put as my signature I know im doing it right but it wont let me put this as my signature.
  6. ChocoboMan

    Can you get Golbez

    Is it possible to get golbez in your party.
  7. ChocoboMan

    Who been to this website

    Who been to www.finalfantasyforums.net I know Blade sent private messages to some people and got to take a look at it.
  8. ChocoboMan

    Highest level in FF4

    What's the highest level your party was on. My whole party is one level 55.Except rydia she's on level 50.
  9. ChocoboMan

    Favorite place to train.(FF4)

    Where is your favorite place to train mine is at the Lunar Ruins it's possible to encounter a boss.
  10. ChocoboMan

    Who's In Your Party(FF4)

    Which characters do you use in your party. I use Cecil, Rosa, Rydia, Edge, and Kain.
  11. ChocoboMan

    Which game is better

    I have been thinking which game should I get The Legend Of Heroes 2:Prophecy Of The Moonlight Witch or Valkyrie Profile:Lenneth they both are for PSP I need to know which one is better or which one you think is better.
  12. ChocoboMan

    FFIV Stat Growths

    This is for people who doesn't know about your characters stats in FFIV. Strenght This represents your physical attack strength. The higher this stat is, the stronger your physical attack power is going to be. AKA: Your physical atacks deal more damage. Agility The higher this stat is, the...
  13. ChocoboMan

    What's Cactaur Thorn

    Does anybody knows what the heck is a cactaur thorn under my user name It was just a T-rexuar snack a couple days ago anybody have a clue.
  14. ChocoboMan

    What's ip

    Does anybody know what does ip stand for.
  15. ChocoboMan

    Why is this happening

    Does anybody knows why i am getting 5 gill for every post i send and 10 gill for every new thread i make does anybody knows why this is happening?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top