Which game is better

ChocoboMan

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Jun 23, 2006
Messages
193
Age
35
Location
Venus Lighthouse
Occupation
To Have All The Lighthouses Lit By Me
RPG Name
Assassin
I have been thinking which game should I get The Legend Of Heroes 2:Prophecy Of The Moonlight Witch or Valkyrie Profile:Lenneth they both are for PSP I need to know which one is better or which one you think is better.
 
Valkyrie Profile:Lenneth

I haven't exactly played it, but I have seen friends who have...and it looks impressive. :D
 
Valkyrie Profile is better, i have the original game for PS and ive got to say i still play it frequently
 
i see views but no posts I wanna see what you guys even if you dont have them just post somthing just write VP for valkyrie profile and LH2 for little heroes 2 just three letters is all you have to write.
 
The minimum is 4? 5? Either of those, lol. VP or LH2 won't cut it.

But as I said before. VP>LH2. :D
 
I don't know what the other game is, but I do know what Valkyrie Profile is, and it is great. You won't regret getting it, especially since the PSP version has nice little new CG cutscenes.
 
Whats!?! CG cutscenes?!! for PSP?! man...i wasnt going to get this but now that u mention it i think i will >.<
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top