Recent content by Doctor

  1. Doctor

    Final Fantasy Item Game

    All you have to do is name an item, weapon, key item, armor or accessory from any FF game, and then the next poster after you will think of another item/weapon/etc. that might be good enough to counter the item that you picked, and then the next poster will do the same afterwards and so on. (You...
  2. Doctor

    I'm being REALLY selfish for posting this, but...

    I've got a problem that I've been dealing with for almost a year now, and I'm desperate to get it out, desperate to get it out ANYWHERE, so this is what I have to say... One of my closest friends, and myself, are always FIGHTING. All the godamn time. I swear, since the first day we even MET...
  3. Doctor

    Old versus New

    And the best is...? Old Final Fantasies (Final Fantasy I-IX, including Final Fantasy Tactics) New Final Fantasies (Final Fantasy X-XII, including FFX-2, & Crystal Chronicles) What do you guys think? I say, nothing beats the classics.
  4. Doctor

    Back...maybe

    I'm in the middle of preparing for semester finals at school, but I PLAN to come back after summer break starts. However, I don't have internet access at home, and I don't know when exactly I'll get it back...but I hope to get it back in time before break starts so that I can hang with you...
  5. Doctor

    Poetry Thread ver. 2.0

    That's right, I have decided to revive the poetry thread that used to thrive here oh so long ago... And so I shall start this thread off with one of my works. I awakened to the hum of the machine, and suddenly I remembered. I remembered what I said, what I typed, to you a few hours before. I...
  6. Doctor

    Chocobos..

    Has anyone ever thought of why or how chocobos came to be? I had always thought that Square got the idea from looking at...ostriches. They're giant birds, right? So why not just try to ride them? As for inside the Final Fantasy world...well, it was probably due to evolution. Anyone else got...
  7. Doctor

    New Years =]

    And so another year has come and gone. Personally, 2007 was the worst year of my life. So I'm really glad that the new year has come...it'll give me a chance to start fresh--at least, I hope so. I wish you all good luck and good will for 2008. =] (Man, almost a decade into the new millennium!) XD
  8. Doctor

    KB will be gone...again.

    So to those of you who are good friends with him, yes, he won't be back for a while. His comp is pretty screwed up, and the rest of his family's blaming him for it, so he won't be hangin' with us anytime soon. Just to let you know, so people don't start going, "HEY WHERE THE HELL IS KB OMG D= "
  9. Doctor

    Morality and the human mind--how do we become good or evil?

    http://www.time.com/time/specials/2007/article/0,28804,1685055_1685076_1686619,00.html This article makes a lot of points, but not necessarily GOOD ones. It would be a good idea to take a look at it, especially the last two pages... All I can say for now are two things; maybe half of this is...
  10. Doctor

    Trick-or-treat

    I vant to suck your blooooooood, people of FFNET. =3 So, discuss plans for one of my personal favorite days of the year. Non-celebraters are welcome to discuss as well (although I HIGHLY doubt there is anyone here who DOESN'T celebrate Halloween. XP ) At first I wanted to be a Gothic...
  11. Doctor

    Transform the person above you

    This oh-so-brilliant game idea was NOT--I repeat, NOT my idea. You can thank KB for this one (if he ever gets back online. <<; ) All you have to do is "transform" the person posting above you into an item, animal, weapon, etc. blah blah blah. But there is one specific rule; you must transform...
  12. Doctor

    Controversy; good or bad?

    I'm quite busy at the moment, so I'll make it brief; what do you think about controversy itself? Is it a good thing, or should we continue to have certain truths hidden from us? Edit; I think that we have the right to know EVERYTHING that's going on around us, but the media is contributing to...
  13. Doctor

    The news is turning into propagandic entertainment

    Wouldn't you say? Look at Fox news, for example. The one here in Colorado Springs is an avid Republican supporter, or as some would say, it's part of the huge circle of Republican media. There's a brief section on world events, and then you get to see all of this other bullshit that's irrelevant...
  14. Doctor

    I would like to make a suggestion, if I could..

    I think that we should add a news section to the forum. And I don't mean just forum news--I mean world events, local events, and just interesting things that you've read online or have seen on TV would be posted in the section. i don't know if this suggestion has already been made, but I...
  15. Doctor

    F.e.a.r.

    This game for the X-Box 360 is just simply frightening...just some of the opening parts scared the hell out of me. If you haven't heard of it, here's some info on it to keep you interested; http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/F.E.A.R.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top