Recent content by Drake

  1. Drake

    Which NHL team do ffnet.net user's like most?

    I'd make this a poll, but...as you may know, there are more NHL teams than allowed post options. Me? I like... the Colorado Avalanche. They used to be a Canaidian team-(the Quebec Nordiques) in fall '95 they started playing as the Avalanche. I've liked the team since around the start of game 1...
  2. Drake

    The P Word

    So I just got my laptop back yesterday. (I'd left it with some people I'd been living with). Anyway, one of them (don't know who) put a password on the Windows XP Owner account (I AM THE OWNER. GRRRRRR!). So, every time I start up the laptop, I can't even use it cuz I don't know the password to...
  3. Drake

    A special ability indeed

    If you could (and wanted to) combine two FF IX characters into some sort of super characer, who would you chose? And why? Let's see...maybe I'd go with Amarant and Dagger. Dagant?...Hmm. Amera...Ahem. Anyway-the result would be someone who can cast white magic, summon and do decent physical...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top