A special ability indeed

Drake

Death Dreamer
Member
Joined
Nov 26, 2006
Messages
492
Age
44
Location
British Columbia, Canada
Occupation
??????
RPG Name
Othos
If you could (and wanted to) combine two FF IX characters into some sort of super characer, who would you chose? And why? Let's see...maybe I'd go with Amarant and Dagger. Dagant?...Hmm. Amera...Ahem. Anyway-the result would be someone who can cast white magic, summon and do decent physical attacks (throw), along with their other combined abilites. Sounds pretty tuff to me.
 
Hmmm...this is a very interesting subject...

Now who would I pick...?

Probably Dagger and Freya. Daeya? That's a neat name...She would have perfect offensive and defensive skills, being able to jump in the air and stay there awhile. And while she's up there, she could heal people before she comes crashing down on the opponent.

Heh heh....that would be awesome...XD
 
Ah man, I love fusionings. <3 <3

Steiner + Amarant = Steinarant or Amareiner,

Steiner's paladin armor and diplomacy + Amarant's monk powers and bestial force.

^_^ Hell yes.
 
Avathar wrote:

Ah man, I love fusionings. <3 <3

And they don't even have to use Potara earrings or the dance. And I don't want to think about what Dagant would look like. It's just too disturbing.
 
freya + dagger/eiko......

freiko? fragger?

well its would rock coz freya in my game can do 9999 every time casting this spell...um sorry cant remember its name but anyway shes also got decent normal attacks....and then with eiko or dagger she can heal herself and others...
 
I wonder what fragger would look like, lol

Maybe a draggoon who jumps in the air then summons bahamut then comes crashing down on her enemies (assuming bahamut hadnt destroyed her enemy first).

Zidane + Amarant= Zidarant or you could have Zamarant.

Either way you'd have the ultimate thief.
 
Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top