Recent content by Fenrir

  1. Fenrir

    Nauto's Music 2

    I went on youtube and researched on more naruto intros. I realized that all most all of the japanese intros aren't to bad. I enjoy The first japanese version hound dog- rocks, the the second opening, third japanese opening, the Go! opening, the Seishun Kyousoukyoku fifth opening, the sixht...
  2. Fenrir

    Fantasy of Aqua 2

    This is number two of foa (fantasy of aqua). I really think this is way better than number 1.
  3. Fenrir

    Fantasy of Aqua 1

    this is my idea for a game the pictures wont show but just read the text.
  4. Fenrir

    Most hated

    Who do you think is the most hated user on ffnet. Please use rude, un-kind, and exotic comits. Express your fellings. Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha! Ha!
  5. Fenrir

    Festival of the Hunt?

    I always wondered on ff 9, when you do the festival of the hunt, if Vivi wins he's suppose to win a card. What card is it. Is it rare? MOD EDIT: Posts merged. Please avoid double posting, and use the 'edit' option instead. ;)
  6. Fenrir

    Naruto

    I put up this thread for anyone on ffnet to talk about what they think about naruto. At the top are a poll of your favorate Naruto characters. I think Sasuke is no match for his old brother. It's like a new born baby v.s T- Rex. EDIT: Posts merged. Please do not double post. ;)
  7. Fenrir

    Naruto's Music

    I just don't understand. It seems like every week Naruto's music changes. I want to know which one would you prefer. The original, the second one, or the one about the dreamers or something like that. Acually I preffer the second. I can't get enough of it. ;whis

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top