Naruto's Music

Which One?

  • Original

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Second

    Votes: 5 71.4%
  • Dreamers

    Votes: 3 42.9%

  • Total voters
    7

Fenrir

Freelancer
Member
Joined
May 5, 2007
Messages
30
Age
32
Location
Norcross, Georgia
Occupation
Nothing
RPG Name
JuJu
I just don't understand. It seems like every week Naruto's music changes. I want to know which one would you prefer. The original, the second one, or the one about the dreamers or something like that. Acually I preffer the second. I can't get enough of it. ;whis
 
Last edited:
yeah the second one is cool.man i sing that in school almost all day but not out loud though.the dreamers one isn't that bad though.........i just don't like the first one that much,not a song i would sing out loud or in my mind.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top