Recent content by froggboy604

  1. F

    Favourite Musician?

    I like BoA* the most. She has a nice voice. Her songs are great.
  2. F

    What does your wallpaper look like?

    my desktop wallpaper havent changed for years cuz . DBZ is still cool and i like the pic.
  3. F

    Do you make your own lunch?

    Nope, my dad makes my lunches for school.
  4. F

    Apple, Windows, or Linux?

    I like windows since I am familiar using it. Plus, there are a ton of games that are compatible with it. It is easy to install software. Linux is also good for office work since most version of linux comes with free office programs, and programming programs. Linux is also good for multimedia...
  5. F

    Do you buy those extended warranties at stores?

    No unless the product I am buying have a high fail rate, but I still want it.
  6. F

    How do you save up to buy new Cell phones, PC, computers?

    I don't eat junk food, buy used text books for school, resell my old textbooks, stay home instead of going out as much. I give up some things, so I have some cash to buy Video games, computer parts, and other tech stuff.
  7. F

    Favourite Soundtrack from a Movie or TV show?

    I like the themesong from the first season of Pokemon . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyGOxNabq4k&feature=related The melody is good. I can relate to the lyrics. It's about being friends with your pokemon, and conquering challenges together. Plus, it brings back happy memories of watching the...
  8. F

    Are any of you fans of Dramas?

    I like Drama like 24, Smallville Korean Dramas like I'm sorry, I love you, Full House, Sassy Girl, Pure in Heart, I used to watch chinese dramas, too. I like Dramas because they are emotional and funny to watch if they are comedy dramas. Plus, Dramas tend to have a consistent plot unlike...
  9. F

    Favourite Forum software?

    I can't find a software or internet section on here, so I post here. My favourite forum software is PHPBB since it is free and easy to use. Pluse, there are a ton of themes for phpbb boards.
  10. F

    wireless or wired mouse?

    I preffer a wired mouse since I hate charging batteries, and wired mouses seem lighter.
  11. F

    Do you own a PDA or Smart Phone?

    Do you own a Pocket PC, Palm, black berry, or any other kind of super small computer. I don't because Palm pilots are too expensive for me. Plus, I don't need one.
  12. F

    Favourite Computer program?

    My favourite computer program are computer games and Winamp media player.
  13. F

    Having an Affiliate program?

    I think it be a good idea iff FFnet have an affiliate program since You guys can get more members by having other FF and asian ent. related sites link back to FFnet while you guys also link back to their site.
  14. F

    Having an advertisement Section?

    I think having a advertisement section on this forum would be a good way for attracting more people to register and stay active. I notice my forum now have more people postering when I made a 5 posts minimum requirement to posts on my advertisement section. Plus, it is always fun to see other...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top