F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 11, 2008 #1 No unless the product I am buying have a high fail rate, but I still want it.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 11, 2008 #2 Basically that. I'm pretty careful with my stuff, even moreso with the electronics. Might buy a warranty for an electronic, since it's not 100% failproof.
Basically that. I'm pretty careful with my stuff, even moreso with the electronics. Might buy a warranty for an electronic, since it's not 100% failproof.
F froggboy604 Black Mage Member Joined May 26, 2008 Messages 189 Jun 12, 2008 #3 I probably buy a extended warranty for things that I carry with me a lot like a cell phone, laptop or digicam. If something is onsale, I probably use the money I saved to buy it.
I probably buy a extended warranty for things that I carry with me a lot like a cell phone, laptop or digicam. If something is onsale, I probably use the money I saved to buy it.
Hydra 3, 2, 1, Let's Jam Member Joined May 22, 2006 Messages 8,560 Location Maryland Website gamefaqs.com Occupation Student RPG Name HeavensCloudX Jun 12, 2008 #4 Sounds good to me. For the things you're going to use basically everyday, like a laptop for work or something, it'd be better to get a warranty on it. No matter how careful you are. XD;
Sounds good to me. For the things you're going to use basically everyday, like a laptop for work or something, it'd be better to get a warranty on it. No matter how careful you are. XD;