Recent content by Frost21

  1. F

    Couple new sigs.

    Well haven't been here for a while,even though I wasn't here for long..but decided might as well post a couple sigs to get some C&C. Haven't had much time,so most of these are rushed. C&C and rate. Please and thanks.
  2. F

    Assasin's Creed

    Amazing game coming over for the x-box 360 on November 13 or 14th.Anyone planning to get it?
  3. F

    First few sigs.

    These are a couple sigs I actually had time to finish,not that experienced with ps yet. Would love some constructive criticism. Yes I know the text I did put on was for my very first sigs,before I knew text actually made it appealing or unappealing. Will add text to the last two...
  4. F

    Hello I am new =]

    Well I just registered a few days ago,seems like a good site,overall community seems very friendly. Little bit about me: I am 16,play ice hockey,love most sports.One of my favorite games would have to be ff7.I am not a bot :D Hope to get to know you all better.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top