First few sigs.

Frost21

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Sep 1, 2007
Messages
26
These are a couple sigs I actually had time to finish,not that experienced with ps yet.

Would love some constructive criticism.

goodsigforoncecopy.jpg


metcopy.jpg


Frostiecopy.jpg


tutbginprogresscopy.gif


startofsig.copy.jpg


2ndbegincopy.jpg


Yes I know the text I did put on was for my very first sigs,before I knew text actually made it appealing or unappealing.

Will add text to the last two when I get better at doing it.

Last one is not completely yet finished,but meh.
 
The last two are the best, IMO.

And the Zero one would look great without the text.

Text is always hard to get down. ;-;

Nice work!
 
i agree with Hydra on the text part--its VERY hard to get down...i learned that the hard way.
o_o;
but i think my favorite ones are the very last one, and the Spiderman one.
I like the colors in the Spidy sig.
=D
 
Hydra said:
The Spidey sig is WAY too messy. ;-;

Spidey sig I believe was supposed to look like that.My first or second I believe,followed a vid tut,thanks for the cc,will try to make a few more sigs,with better text.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top