Recent content by Griever

  1. Griever

    My day.

    This is just a post to tell how my day went. React how you will. The day started at 6 AM with an army of stealth ninjas surrounding my room. I nonchalantly stepped out of bed and fought them with one hand while creating breakfast/brushing my teeth with the other hand. After I defeated the...
  2. Griever

    Radiata Stories

    Has anyone ever played this or ever even heard of it? For those of you that haven't, The main character is a 16 year kid named Jack Russell, who wants to join the royal radiata knights to follow in the footsteps of his father, Cairn Russell, who was a famous radiata knight as well as a dragon...
  3. Griever

    The Grim Goodbye? XD

    Well i'm moving back to my hometown and i will not have the internet for a while until i can get my place situated and get the internet again. So i will be gone for maybe a few months max as i will be really busy making music, but i will definatly not be gone for good. I plan to come back to...
  4. Griever

    Decommissioned Bar.

    Mhm, that's right, new bar. So chit-chat all you want. XD ....CANDYBARS! XD
  5. Griever

    Advent Children: Cloud's Dream (Mature)

    Ok..i realize in the forum description it says: "All things related to anything that doesn’t have to do with Final Fantasy should be posted here." But since this post doesn't even relate to final fantasy discussion, this seemed like the most appropiate place to post it. I found an advent...
  6. Griever

    Battle Arena/Bank problems...

    Having some problems with battle arena. I set up a battle against someone and i had 647 points on hand and i set it to wager 600. At first it said i didn't have enough to wager that much. And i did at the time, then it started saying my opponet doesn't have enough and the person i was...
  7. Griever

    An interesting method to kill Emerald Weapon

    Personally, Emerald Weapon was not very hard for me, but i have never seen anyone kill him this way or even heard of this method. Check out this video.
  8. Griever

    Final Fantasy X: Dark Aeons in action!

    Iv'e played this game maybe a grand total of 5 minutes...but these guys look tougher then hell. I'm sure you've faced these enemies before if you have played the game all the way through but this Video makes me wonder if they are even possible to defeat.
  9. Griever

    Action films? Or Comedy films?

    Do you prefer bloody/asskicking violence..? Or humorous lines that make you chuckle?
  10. Griever

    The Elder Scrolls III: Morrowind

    Has anyone ever played this? I've played it for a long time and i still haven't beaten it, it's so easy to get sidetracked from the main story cause there is so many extra things you can do. I have the computer version by the way, not the Xbox console version. Although i hear they are pretty...
  11. Griever

    Here ya go Shaggy..

    Here is the Vivi banner. I can do better once i get photoshop again but i hope you like it. And i hope it was okay to post this here, i just wanted it to catch your attention and i wasn't sure where to post it. :D
  12. Griever

    What does your desktop look like?

    Post screen shots of your desktop/custom themes here. Or discuss what program you use to edit your themes. I change mine often but here is my current one on my laptop:
  13. Griever

    The "add two words" game.

    Okay, so here is how ths one works. I will post two words to start off. The next person posts two words continueing where i left of, developing a very random and most likely pointless story. It doesn't have to make sense, you can post whatever two words you want (within the forums rules of...
  14. Griever

    Anyone play Gunz: The Duel?

    I'm always looking for people to play with but if you don't know what it is it's a free online multiplayer game that puts you up against other players from around the world. As you defeat other players you gain bounty (money) and exp points. The exp points level you up and you can use the...
  15. Griever

    Chrono Cross

    Has anyone played this one? And if so, what did you like/dislike about it? Did you beat it or no? Who was your favorite charecter and why? I liked pretty much everything about it..story was decent, graphics were decent, movie graphics were excellent. Just an all around good game. I beat it...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top