Final Fantasy X: Dark Aeons in action!

Griever

He is legend
Member
Joined
Jul 12, 2006
Messages
1,150
Location
Jerkwater, U.S.A.
RPG Name
Griever
Iv'e played this game maybe a grand total of 5 minutes...but these guys look tougher then hell.

I'm sure you've faced these enemies before if you have played the game all the way through but this Video makes me wonder if they are even possible to defeat.
 
no you dont have to fight the aeons in FFX,i dont think but i was amazed because they were doing 99,999 damage wow!
it would be impossible to kill thtem wouldnt it?
 
I would think so...

But i was reading on this and it said if you get the aeons something takes htem over and they become evil, or something like that...i have no idea iv'e never even played this game. I just know that video mesmerized me. XD
 
There are plenty of ppl who have beaten the Dark Aeons *Cough* me *Cough*....its definately not impossible...u can even beat them when ur stats arent uber. altho it does become REALLY ez when ur stats are.
 
Darkkefka on YouTube has all the Dark Aeon vids (unless that's what you're linking to.)

They're only in the PAL and International versions of FFX. (Nothing for statesiders like me...) I've heard that maxing out all stats helps alot for the battles. (That's why they did 99,999 damage, of course.)

Edit: Yep, that's Darkkefka alright. He makes awesome videos.
 
Last edited:
Yeah he does..and i knew he had the others, he just also posted on of him getting his butt kicked on purpose.

I don't know anything about this game...but it sure looks nice, i will probably get a ps2 and buy it.
 
This is quite bizarre. I never found the Dark Aeons challenging, when I battled against them, they were a real dissapointment. I'ld rather go through defeating Penance and Nemesis, then countering those. :cool:
 
i believe you have to fight the aeons at the end of Final Fantasy X-2
 
Actually, this is Final Fantasy X Japanese Translated version. So if you have the american version you did not have to do this i don't believe.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top