Recent content by ~Hidan~

  1. ~Hidan~

    Character Sign Up for Palis 2

    Name: Age: Sex: Race: Height: Weight: Hair: Eyes: Faction: (Good, Neutral or Evil) Rank Specialty Formal Training Informal Training Experience Level Natural Talent Level Personality: Likes and Dislikes Physical Appearance: Markings, Piercings...
  2. ~Hidan~

    New RPG story

    I have a new story going on my personal forums, we need people who are good writers and know their history. please come join us at domhan.us/forums
  3. ~Hidan~

    Chapter 2

    The end of the tournament went over without a hitch. Clief forfeit due to wounds and Jayden went on to take on the trophy. All went to plan. “So your our new champion!” A very well dressed man said running over to Jayden. “I am.” Jayden said raising an eyebrow. “Just who are you?”...
  4. ~Hidan~

    General Discussion for FFP

    Umm ok not really sure where to go with things next the way you left it off. So I pass for now.
  5. ~Hidan~

    Chapter 1

    Nobody is sure what happened ten years ago. Maquin was a peaceful country; while not perfect it was a country even its enemies had respect for. The Quin-Jin were a powerful race, respected by the moogles for their adaptability. Their life’s within this nation was built around discipline of mind...
  6. ~Hidan~

    Characters

    Name: Age: Sex: Height: Weight: Race: Hair: Eyes: Combat Orientation: (Fighter, Mage, Healer, Rogue, Ranger, Monk.) Weapons: Story:
  7. ~Hidan~

    The Story

    Ten years after the fall of the city of Maquin the Kruasarians Moved into our lands. We never really understood where they came from but we do know this, they don't like our kind. We were once the brave people known as the Quin-Jin. Ancestors of the great warriors and wizards of old. They are...
  8. ~Hidan~

    Important, Please Read.

    Ok all accounts will be deleted that have 0 posts tonight.
  9. ~Hidan~

    Monster Hunter

    OK so I personally am a huge fan of the monster hunter Franchise that Capcom has going for them. I just picked up Monster Hunter Freedom Unite and am really happy that I have been able to gain access to online play through making my ps3 think its japanese. Anyone else play? I am currently MH...
  10. ~Hidan~

    FFXIII funny youtube video

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nG_Z0rd7eK0&feature=fvst
  11. ~Hidan~

    Good Recent Anime

    OK Here from time to time when I find new anime that I recommend I will be posting it and leaving links to get it. Enjoy Also some of these will come in the form of torrents so for those of you who do not know how to use torrent please look up how to. Naruto: http://naruto.com Naruto closely...
  12. ~Hidan~

    New Stuff to be happening on FFNET

    Ok as some of you already know the site has been creeping along in its activity, and is in need of some minor sprucing up. Thanks to Shaggy, I will be helping out with getting the site up to date, and also to try to bring in new people and a new life to the board. I am asking that those that...
  13. ~Hidan~

    Anime

    dogs http://www.yuurisan-subs.org/node/131 07-Ghost http://www.dattebayo.com/
  14. ~Hidan~

    The Necrons: Info

    They were one of the earliest races seeded with the Old Ones, appearing only a few million years after the birth of the stars. Their world was scourged by the radiation of the massive, violent star it closely orbited, cursing them to experience drastically short lifespans. The Necrons spent eons...
  15. ~Hidan~

    Characters

    Name: Age: Sex: Race: Height: Weight: Hair: Eyes: Faction: (Good, Neutral or Evil) Rank Specialty Formal Training Informal Training Power Level (1-1000, Humans are generally around 10) Personality: Likes and Dislikes Physical Appearance: Markings...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top