Character Sign Up for Palis 2

~Hidan~

Dragoon
Member
Joined
Feb 4, 2005
Messages
543
Age
43
Location
The Clouds above Midgar
Occupation
Vigilante
RPG Name
Draxxus
Name:

Age:

Sex:

Race:

Height:

Weight:

Hair:

Eyes:

Faction: (Good, Neutral or Evil)

Rank

Specialty

Formal Training

Informal Training

Experience Level

Natural Talent Level

Personality:

Likes and Dislikes

Physical Appearance:

Markings, Piercings, Tattoo’s, or Scars

Weapons:

Combat Type

Martial Arts (You can compare one that is real to make up your own.)

Special Moves/Powers:

Elemental Nature 1
Elemental Nature 2
Elemental Nature 3

Transformations:
1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:

Universe of Origin

Family History

Life Till now.
 
Last edited:
Well broski, if we can wrangle members back into this place, I'll sign up. I have insomnia these days, and when I don't take my sleep meds, my mind runs marathons. Lately, I've been on this writing kick. I have thought up quite a few story lines, plots, entries, chapters, etc., and I would not mind contributing.
 
Just as Darkwind said, I wouldn't mind it, but we need more members. Besides, i do most of my writing on another forum
 
yeah well I'm working on it. I dont really know what to do myself, I'll be around to see what goes on.
 
I dont know he sent me a message last week but I was busy with construction on my new house so I've only been able to get back on today. Shaggy took me off the moderators list so I'm just here, though i am working on my new story. Should be up as soon as I am done my homework for it.
 
Lol, I'll try and do a character sheet for ya Hidan, but i'd rather not start something until we got more members. What's the story about anyway?
 
I was actually going to do a story about the defeat of Jenova, ff7 style. That's what I have in mind, however a continuation of similar story and setting to the first palis wouldn't be bad either.
 
what forum are you on? I might just move, i haven't been overly active but I've been waiting for an email from shaggy for over a month now and no word so I am up for just finding someplace active.
 
I don't mean to advertise another site, but little choice really. I use Neoseeker forums and i use the NDL for my RPing. Search Neo-Duelist League in Google and you'll find it
 
yeah three works, makes things simple. I'm down if we can get clief to join. I have a good idea for a fun story, i just need to know where to start it.
 
If you join, shoot me a PM..username is Clief over there.

I'm up for it if it interests me. I could use it to help me get over some writers block i have right now
 
Ok I'll come over to your site and start getting this all set ill pm you over there with my ideas and we can go from there
 
Holy shit guys! It's been years haha!

I got Shaggys email, but I couldn't login to say anything! I saw that thread (it linked me to this one now) and saw that it could've been a site problem.

I'm so glad it works now! Anyway, I really want to help with site still. Since the last time I was here, I've grown up a bit and just learned some valuable things. So I've got some great ideas and great input to share.

So yeah, really hoping we can do this guys! :)
 
Hey Rissole, you should come over to the forum i told Hidan about. Would be nice to chat with ya again like we used to, this place is dead :(
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top