Recent content by Isaac Dead Space

  1. I

    Forbidden Siren

    I bought this game, and the second one a long time ago. I tried to like them, but they just were not very exciting enough, and I did not like the slow feel of the levels. Anybody agree with me when I say the voice acting in the PAL version was horrendous?
  2. I

    WWE SmackDown! vs. RAW 2006

    This is one of my favourite games. The tag team championship matches are so much fun. The greatest aspect about the game is that you can create your own wrestlers and championship belts, which you can customise using jewels and name plates. The season mode is based on WWE programming. If you...
  3. I

    Resident Evil

    OK, I'll add some feedback for each game and I want you to do the same: ;) Resident Evil Zero Too similar to the original, but good scary fun nevertheless. Richard Aiken should've been a playable character, me thinks. Billy Coen was an OK supporting guy though. Resident Evil Original is...
  4. I

    Dino Crisis

    I'm a big fan of Dino Crisis. There aren't many Dino Crisis related fan sites, so I made my own. It was eventually deleted by some smuck, so meh. Anyway, the first Dino Crisis was the best. The third one wasn't so good because they introduced a space theme and the camera angles were rather...
  5. I

    Scream

    The Scream films were very scary. I thought they had a lot of realism to them, unlike the Freddy Krueger films, since the killers were merely mortal like their would-be-victims. Scream 2 was the first one I saw. I always remember it for the scene in the cinema where Jada Pinkett is sitting next...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top