Dino Crisis

Isaac Dead Space

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jan 9, 2007
Messages
19
I'm a big fan of Dino Crisis. There aren't many Dino Crisis related fan sites, so I made my own. It was eventually deleted by some smuck, so meh.

Anyway, the first Dino Crisis was the best. The third one wasn't so good because they introduced a space theme and the camera angles were rather awkward. Dino Crisis 2 and Dino Stalker were fun though, and I still play them even now.
 
Grace Saunders said:
I'm a big fan of Dino Crisis. There aren't many Dino Crisis related fan sites, so I made my own. It was eventually deleted by some smuck, so meh.

Anyway, the first Dino Crisis was the best. The third one wasn't so good because they introduced a space theme and the camera angles were rather awkward. Dino Crisis 2 and Dino Stalker were fun though, and I still play them even now.

Dino Stalker wasn't part of the Dino Crisis series right? That's the way I remember it.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top