Recent content by Judge Magister

  1. Judge Magister

    Must...get........Gunblade

    I know no one really plays the RPG, but I'm addicted to it. There's something about leving up (not only with this particular RPG, but in general) that I can't resist. I can spend hours fighting the same monster over and over just to see my "Level" increase by one lousy number. Anyways, I'm...
  2. Judge Magister

    R.I.P. The 80s

    For all of you children of the 80s, don't you agree that it was the greatest freakin' decade of all time? He-Man, Voltron, G.I. Joe?! Seriously, what decade can compete with that? I had an Intellivision growing up (it was actually my Dad's) and it was AWESOME! Do any of you remember MUSCLE...
  3. Judge Magister

    Final Fantasy Live Action Movies

    I was checking out IMDB the other day (I freakin' LOVE that website) and I came across some pictures of Camilla Belle. She was in that God-awful movie 'When A Stranger Calls.' She is very, very attractive IMO. I was reading some threads and someone mentioned she looked like Rinoa from FFVIII...
  4. Judge Magister

    Shiva is inside my PS3!

    I am the proud parent of a new PS3. Unfortunately, it was born with a birth defect. For some reason the PS3 likes to freeze on me, especially when I'm at a point in the game where I can't/didn't save (3 hours farming in the Ogir-Yensa Sandsea, *sigh*). It happens at least once a day...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top