Recent content by Kiera

  1. Kiera

    Happy Holidays

    Happy Holidays to everyone here and I hope you've had a great year and many more to come. Stay safe and have fun ^^.
  2. Kiera

    FFXI Update

    I know not many play this game, but I would like to tell everyone the new update is FTW XD. New mobs in the invading city Merits can be switched from XP to Merits anywhere instead of mog house (Merits are like XP but used to spend on making your character have more stats or new job abilities...
  3. Kiera

    Me fighting gods in FFXI

    Well this is me as a DRK/NIN tanking these gods, when I as a Dark Knight are not supposed to tank at all but I deall too much Damage and all the tankers can't keep hate lol. So yea, they call me emo in my LinkShell lol. The person to the right Hattoria is my RL neighbor, to the left is...
  4. Kiera

    Just started playing FFXI again

    I just started FFXI again from about 3 months of break, the ecomony shrunk since they banned over 11,500 accounts from RMTing and modifying the equipment and NM monsters. I also see that the items have taken an affect on this also, because they are now cheaper, but the thing is, I don't mind...
  5. Kiera

    A Suggestion

    I am wondering if the RPg has been updated if not, It would be good to update it, and from what it seems not many people go on this site or play the RPG some times even post for that matter. I am wondering if it would be good to send emails to people about this site and try to advertise it...
  6. Kiera

    NFS:Carbon

    I have played this game and I think it is one of the best NFS ever made. I like it because its realistic aside from not breaking and car parts and such, I like it also because it drifts a lot. What do you think of this game?
  7. Kiera

    Martial Arts Styles

    Martial Arts Does anyone in this forum do any form of martial arts? I am currently taking: Tai Chi Quan/Yang Capoiera I have learned many others in my life, but they are not important right now lol.
  8. Kiera

    FFXI Discussion

    I might as well put one since we do not have one. Here discuss everything related to FFXI. I guess I'll start out the topic. Where are you in the game and what are you trying to accomplish?
  9. Kiera

    Healthy Food

    What do you know about food and what kind of health facts do you have about it? Try to think of something we do not know of. -Gold is a good substance to drink in its liquid form, it helps prevent some diseases in the digestive tracts.
  10. Kiera

    FFXI Job discussion Area

    I am wondering, if you play FFXI, which job are you working to be the best at and why. Also if possible gives reasons why other jobs are weaker or stronger over yours: Dark Knight: I like this job because of its versitility. You can be a WAR or BLM, but most of the time, the DRK's in the...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top