FFXI Update

Kiera

Princess of Capoeira
Member
Joined
Dec 5, 2006
Messages
177
Age
44
Location
FL
Occupation
BVC
RPG Name
Kyra
I know not many play this game, but I would like to tell everyone the new update is FTW XD.

New mobs in the invading city
Merits can be switched from XP to Merits anywhere instead of mog house (Merits are like XP but used to spend on making your character have more stats or new job abilities. Kind of like money for stats/traits)

I also have over 13 Chocobos xD all the colors also. So hard to take care of these things. I am currently raising a newborn; which is really cute. To keep everyone updated, I will be taking some pictures on the game and posting it on here. Sorry I have not been on here as often as I should be but I have been working and playing the game as well as exercising.
 
All sounds good and pretty soon I will have this game.
 
lol my friend was raising one. It became a teen, he thought it looked ugly and he abondened it >.>;;.
I also am leveling 2 jobs to 75 now xD T_T taking forever lol. There are so much to do in this game, but remember RL>Game
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top