Recent content by Legend

  1. Legend

    ff8 weapons

    i was quite disipointed with the number of weapons ff8 gave you i like the you gathering up items to create a weapon part but they could of given more weapons :mad: then :) also :confused:
  2. Legend

    who had a problem beating ff4 advance?

    I had no problem beating zeromus at the end of ff4. acually all of my characters where around or near level 70!
  3. Legend

    Which is your favorite Final Fantasy game of all-time?

    even though ff7 was great ff8 was the best
  4. Legend

    What game is better? Golden Sun, Legend of Dragoon, or Final Fantasy 7?

    All of them are great games but I think ff7 is still the best the order i would go in is ff7, Legend of Dragoon, and Golden Sun :D
  5. Legend

    Which seymour battle was the hardest?

    I had no problem beating any of the seymour battles until I got to Seymour Flux, Mortiorchis. :mad: It was the hardest seymour battle. :mad: I would have expected more of a challange from Seymour Omnis. :mad: Also, Yunalesca was quite a challange too. :( So tell me which was the hardest. :D
  6. Legend

    If you were to create a game.

    If you were to create a game what would you name it and what what whould the game play be like ( I would create a game just like the playstation one versions of final fantasy since i like them a lot. I would name it Fantasy of Aqua I don't know why i just like the the name. tell me what you...
  7. Legend

    what final fantasy music do you like

    [COLOR=Blue]i want to know what ff music you like? :D

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top