What game is better? Golden Sun, Legend of Dragoon, or Final Fantasy 7?

Which to are best


  • Total voters
    27

Legend

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2006
Messages
33
RPG Name
Darts
All of them are great games but I think ff7 is still the best the order i would go in is ff7, Legend of Dragoon, and Golden Sun :D
 
Cool, you have the legend of dragoon, too...I haven't been playing it in a while...but still isn't, as great as FF7.
 
I didn't play enough of LoD to really base an opinion on it.

The Golden Sun series was very great, if not really short. The abruptness of the first game's ending pissed me off and kept me wanting more simultaneously. The music (for both games) is some of Motoi Sakuraba's best, on par with his tri-Ace works, in my opinion.

FFVIV, of course, is pretty great. You know, it's FFVII. I haven't played it in some time though...maybe I'll play it later. I've had an itch to replay all the other games, as of late.

Anyway, FFVII, Golden Sun series, and LoD though I only played the beginning part of it (that village, and what not). Confusing pre-rendered background at that base you have to sneak into, seriously. I spent half an hour trying to figure out what to do. Seriously.
 
I never really played Golden Sun.
 
- Haven't played Golden Sun.

- Final Fantasy VII is a classic, with a very appealing storyline and setting, and quite a broken gameplay due to Materia System.

- Legend of the Dragoon is very enjoyable. =) It contains nice characters, and a great world in time and place, although the character system could be improved.

But I'll vote for both FFVII and LoD, since they're both very memorable games to me.
 
Yeah, I agree.
 
out of the 3 i'd say i like LOD the most, then FF7, and in last Golden Sun (i hated it).

i loved the combo system in LOD, and Materia System in FF7. i couldn't get into GS, so i won't talk about it.
 
Avathar said:
- Haven't played Golden Sun.

- Final Fantasy VII is a classic, with a very appealing storyline and setting, and quite a broken gameplay due to Materia System.

- Legend of the Dragoon is very enjoyable. =) It contains nice characters, and a great world in time and place, although the character system could be improved.

But I'll vote for both FFVII and LoD, since they're both very memorable games to me.
Couldn't have said it better. :D
 
Yeah, I agree...
 
i found it hard to chose because i liked all of them but then i pick ff7
 
i pick LoD just because i like dragons better then people! no offence, i also enjoy the game play better.
 
LoD is a fun game, it has many flaws but is still fun to play, but it can't beat FF7. Haven't played Golden Sun so I can't comment on that one...
 
empresscrystal said:
Yeah, I agree...


:mad: :D Yeah that's true... ;) :)

FFVII - LoD ----> never played Golden Sun (storyline please?)

Although I found LoD's VERY entertaining and complex storyline appealing, FFVII's just got it going on with the whole anagonist/protagonist and better/funnier boss fights. To paraphrase what Zeromus_X said about Palmer
...poor guy, got hit by the truck. :D Too funny!

Interested to hear more about Golden Sun...must be an RPG? For PSX?
 
FF7 ofc. LoD is fun, but not a game u can play over and over. Only played golden sun for like 1 hour so son't really know about that game
 
I voted FFVII, I have GS but didn't really play it much and LoD was good for most the game but it got really sucky towards the end I felt.

Oh yes and GS is for the GBA.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top