Recent content by Lucavi86

  1. Lucavi86

    War of the Lions

    Hey, I didn't see a spot for the new release of Tactics. Would it be under where tactics is? I wanna know what people think of the new release :)
  2. Lucavi86

    Kingdom Hearts a FF?

    Do you consider Kingdom Hearts a Final Fantasy? (Sorry for any typos or messed up grammar. Spring break = Sleep deprivation)
  3. Lucavi86

    Equipment Problems

    I have a feeling this is a dumb question, but how do you equip weapons? I bought one and I can't use it in battle. It was under my list of weapons I could buy, but I can't use it in battle. Probably a user error, but I'm stumped :( Any help is greatly apreciated.
  4. Lucavi86

    What Main Party Do You Use?

    I've played tactics too many times to count, but I find that I use the hired soldiers more than the special characters. So now I wonder what do other people use as their main party? I use: Ramza - Knight with Guts Monk - with Talk Skill Summoner - with Time Magic Dancer - with Punch Art and my...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top