War of the Lions

Are you going to get War of the Lions?

  • Yeah! Where can I get it?

    Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Nah, doesn't look that good.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't have a PSP, but I want it.

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Don't have a PSP, but no interested.

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    2

Lucavi86

Black Mage
Member
Joined
Mar 13, 2006
Messages
163
Age
40
Location
Thanos Shadow Fortress
RPG Name
Lucavi
Hey, I didn't see a spot for the new release of Tactics. Would it be under where tactics is? I wanna know what people think of the new release :)
 
Yes, it should probably go under the old tactics forum....

*moved*

Sorry, but I probably won't get this one. I RLY enjoyed the PS version of Tactics...its, like - one of my favorite games of all time. Sadly, I don't have a PSP and don't intend on buying one anytime soon. Have other things to worry about/spend dinheiro on. =3

It might only be you currently playing the PSP version, but DO tell of the new/better/updated things in it! ^^; Just cause I don't have it doesn't mean I don't wanna know about it....and probably others as well. Feel free to make a thread or two about parties you've used, challenges you've undertaken, etc.

Thanks!
 
Sorry about that I wasn't sure if there was going to be a new place for War of the Lions or not.

My best friend gave me a PSP so we could both play. You can do muti-player battles together or against each other. The changed a lot of things to my surprise. Some names here and there. The changed all the dialog to 'old English' which does make things more interesting. They also added Balthier and Luso as playable characters. I'm currently leveling characters so when my friend is over next we can do a mission together. The later ones get extremely hard. Even at lvl 99 with good gear. If anyone has any questions feel free to ask me. :)
 
Yep. Pre-ordered it long ago from Game. Got me a free art card AND poster with it :D
 
I think it was one of the first games I bought with my PSP.

The new localization is wonderful, and the new content is nice (though most of the best equipment, you have to play multiplayer for, which is kind of irksome). Only gripe really would be the slight slowdown for certain animations which make it seem kind of clunky compared to the fast PS1 version but you get used to it after awhile.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top