Recent content by Luis

  1. L

    International Events Guide

    Hi everyone. The purpose of this thread is to bring you the events that are taking place world wide: music festival, art, shows... and so on. And I'm going to post info from many different places, as this Forum gathers members from many different places all around the world. Today, CHICAGO and...
  2. L

    Family Guy: Best moments

    Ok, for all of those who like Family Guy, which are the best moments for you? Right now, I can think of the fights between Peter and the rooster, they're so funny! xD What about you? Which do you think are the best moments in Family Guy?
  3. L

    Blackle

    It is Google, but with a 'saving energy' new feature. www.blackle.com I think we can altogether help our world and save energy. :)
  4. L

    Official complain

    Good evening everyone, Moderation staff is barely online, you can only find me most of the times, and Hydra is rarely online too. Some other mods are missing, and there's another one who quit. Administration staff is missing, so I am the only one kicking bots' asses lately, and I'm getting a...
  5. L

    Yuffie Kisaragi... -_-"

    Ok, here it goes: I CAN'T understand why does Yuffie appear in almost every Final Fantasy game!!! I mean... she's only an immature girl from Wutai and has no relation with main plot of FFVII, but then in Dirge of Cerberus she appears every now and then... And now, it seems she appears also in...
  6. L

    Posting and you!

    This is a funny way to say how things are to be done in a Forum! XD So, this may be perfectly applied here: Posting and you For further information about how to use the Forum features, please do not hesitate to ask the Administrators and Moderators! ;)
  7. L

    To Kat (1337 version)

    Yeah, Kat... I had given up Spamming. But it deserves it: HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAT!!!! I came to Spamtastic just to wish you a very happy and hilarious birthday!! =D I hope you keep sp.. I meant, posting for a long time!!! =D =D ;ban ;bir ;cob ;bac ;bao ;gif ;pty :) :) :) :) :)
  8. L

    Neon Genesis Evangelion

    The purpose I open this thread is to... understand wth did happen in the end of the anime series... XD So, might someone please explain me? :)
  9. L

    Demon's Crest

    Did you ever play this awesome game? Do you remember it?? Demon's Crest was a game for the SNES, which I played last year or the year before (I can't remember) with a SNES emulator. This is a platform action game: you fight the enemies in real time (using magical attacks), avoid obstacles...
  10. L

    FFVII Short Stories

    Have you already read the FFVII short stories? The names of these stories are: 'On the way to a smile' and 'The maiden who travels the planet'. FFVII Web Novel 'On the way to a smile' covers the years between the end of Final Fantasy VII and the beginning of Advent Children. It gives fans an...
  11. L

    Which Superhero are you?

    I liked the Quiz that Crystal posted... so I found the other side of the Quiz! XD http://www.thesuperheroquiz.com/ I am Superman! =D You are mild-mannered, good, strong and you love to help others.
  12. L

    New comic based movies...

    Hi everyone. As some of you know, I'm not really pleased with most of the comic based movies... But I'm starting to change my mind... :D or at least with some titles! O_o Fantastic Four sequel is about to come... and with the Silver Surfer! =D I haven't seen Spidey 3 yet, so please no...
  13. L

    Spiderman animated series

    Good evening ladies and gentlemen! ^^ All this advertising about Spiderman 3 just brought to my mind the Spiderman animated series from the 90's that I used to see as a child. I've been watching some episodes in youtube, and I've seen the last ones too, in which Madame Web appears. (I think the...
  14. L

    reasoniopenthethread...

    ... ...yeah, the reasoniopenthethread is... REASONIAMALIVE B-DAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I mean... BOM ANIVERSÁRIO!!!!! XD I hope you have a 1337 day buddy, much love and gifts for j00!!! We've gotta party this. You want it! XD :) :) :) Now, let's celebrate it!!!
  15. L

    1,000 posts

    Yeah... I got it... 1,000 posts!!! XD LOL It took me a while... and now I needed to spam it. Let's party! ;ban ;dan ;bac Oh, and ;son XD

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top