Recent content by Peridot Fayth

  1. P

    When killing Vegnagun who's talking

    When killing Vegnagun there are mail voices (or just voice) talking to Yuna and it appears no one else can hear him (them). Does anyone know who it is or who they are? I thought maybe Auron, then I just ended up guessing Jeckt, Tidus and Braska lol Any clues?
  2. P

    Should Tidus have been in FFX-2? Poll

    Hi guys I will admit I purchased FFX-2 in the hope that Yuna and Tidus would be reunited, now I know the special ending they are but I'm referring to in game. Do you think Tidus should have been "in game" in FFX-2? Leave you thoughts too please :)
  3. P

    Auron and Spira

    ARRRGGGHHHHH! I am hugely addicted to FFX and FFX-2 but more so FFX (FFX (playing for the 3rd time) FFX-2 (playing for the 2nd time) - but I can't find anywhere that has any 'decent' and 'informative' information on Spira's background as well as character history's. You see I have so many...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top