Auron and Spira

Peridot Fayth

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jan 5, 2008
Messages
17
ARRRGGGHHHHH! I am hugely addicted to FFX and FFX-2 but more so FFX (FFX (playing for the 3rd time) FFX-2 (playing for the 2nd time) - but I can't find anywhere that has any 'decent' and 'informative' information on Spira's background as well as character history's.

You see I have so many questions because I want to learn more about the world Tidus knew and the world Yuna lives in.

One question I want to know the answer to is about Auron...which world is he from? Tidus' or Yuna's?

Other than that does anyone know any historical sites about Spira and the whole FFX background?
 
Thank you! I actually managed to find some additional Spira and characters finally so I've been reading up on it for hours.
 
ARRRGGGHHHHH! I am hugely addicted to FFX and FFX-2 but more so FFX (FFX (playing for the 3rd time) FFX-2 (playing for the 2nd time) - but I can't find anywhere that has any 'decent' and 'informative' information on Spira's background as well as character history's.

You see I have so many questions because I want to learn more about the world Tidus knew and the world Yuna lives in.

One question I want to know the answer to is about Auron...which world is he from? Tidus' or Yuna's?

Other than that does anyone know any historical sites about Spira and the whole FFX background?

Did you finish the game yet? They should explain pretty much everything. lol

The best way to fully understand a character, honestly? Is to Scan them in battle. lol It gives a short summary of their life.
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top