Recent content by rissole25

  1. rissole25

    Dissidia Duodecim 012

    So I'm thinking we should add a sub forum about Duodecim in the main games section, or just in Dissidia. Anyway, pretty exciting that its coming in a couple of months. Lightning, Kain, Tifa, Vaan, Laguna and Yuna have been confirmed so far :D I think about two more will be added, a rep for XI...
  2. rissole25

    Final Fantasy/Thriller?

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fqEhFaBW4I8&feature=related It's on the bonus disk of FF: The Spirits Within (I think its the Spirits Within) I never thought they could put Thriller and Final Fantasy together but I guess I was wrong.
  3. rissole25

    Should FF7 be remade?

    I was listening to Aerith's/Aeris theme on youtube and it got me into an FF7 mood. I came across a fan-made FF7 remake of the opening credits and menu. This got me thinking whether FF7 should be remade or not. I'm more or less hoping it doesn't get remade. I mean it would be awesome to see what...
  4. rissole25

    Is FF1 the only FF where you can buy ethers?

    FF2 might have it but i'm not sure. All i know is you can only really find ethers in the others. Anyone know if its the only one?
  5. rissole25

    Yuna vs. Ashe

    Is it me or does anyone think that Ashe (FFXII) looks a bit like Yuna (FFX)
  6. rissole25

    Yuna Glitch

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2HWqMl1qEYg I found this while looking for Final Fantasy glitches and thought it was pretty funny. I never noticed it before.
  7. rissole25

    Backround story

    I'd start posting in this RPG but what's the Backround story?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top