Is FF1 the only FF where you can buy ethers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

rissole25

Paladin
Member
Joined
Sep 29, 2009
Messages
1,046
Location
Inside Sin (Australia)
Occupation
N/A
FF2 might have it but i'm not sure. All i know is you can only really find ethers in the others.

Anyone know if its the only one?
 
besides spinoffs, im pretty sure 1 would be the only 1....although jus like u, im not sure about 2 or 3....
 
....hmm....now u have me thinking....i think u may be able to buy them for 500? but i dont think so??
 
I think you can buy them from the secret mechant in ffXII
 
He's in the nechol of nabudis and sales them for 222gil
 
Fell from where? He's near the selkiwood entrance to nechol
 
@Clief, that's what I assumed, the Archadians supposedly broke through their defense and took them over, like Nabradia.

So anyway, we have established that 1, 2 & 12 are FFs where you can buy Ethers.
 
I just got 3 last weekend. I havnt found anywhere that sales them but I havnt played that far into it I've been getting job lvls too 99. I freaked out after talking to the cyrstal it went too credits
 
oh ok...well id say that if u cant buy them at the start, then i doubt ud be able to buy them at all? unless there is a secret seller later int he game like XII
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top