Recent content by SephirogaUltimecia

  1. SephirogaUltimecia

    Most annoying Area in FF8

    Man, I think of this question and go... huhuhuh (shuttering) The most annoying I ask...? The brothers (GF) Labyrinth... Got lost there once for an hour and a half, got killed than had to do it again... Remember kids- save early, save often
  2. SephirogaUltimecia

    What the heck... Marlboro King?

    A friend told me there was such thing as a Marlboro King in this gae kinda like the Tonberry King... is this true? if so how do i get to fight him.
  3. SephirogaUltimecia

    Favorite Creature Enemy (no bosses)

    I was wondering what everyones favorite enemy of the game was, bosses not included. My personal favorite are the Tonberry's. I like trying to get the Tonberry King. Not very effective GF in my opinion, but man... they are fun to fight. Not to mention getting Odin in the same area. Good Stuff

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top