Most annoying Area in FF8

SephirogaUltimecia

Freelancer
Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2006
Messages
39
Age
43
Occupation
Operator @ LPCC
RPG Name
Xeno
Man, I think of this question and go... huhuhuh (shuttering)

The most annoying I ask...?

The brothers (GF) Labyrinth...
Got lost there once for an hour and a half, got killed than had to do it again...

Remember kids- save early, save often
 
Pfft, I always buy a map for it even though I know the place by now, it's easier than having to stop and think ;) Never got lost there.

I thought the desert prison sequence was annoying.. I've died a whoke bunch of times there (at least once per play-through) cause I can't remember which way to climb when the thing is submerging (and of course I always pick the wrong way first), and then you have to do the boss fight over again...
 
not imo it doesnt...i dont like walking all over the place and having to switch parties for no reason. :-/
 
Creepy psuedo-gothic castles from the future with cool music are awesome. End of discussion. :p

But yeah, I hate the Deep Sea Research Center. I was wondering why I was running into enemies with Enc-None on. It didn't help that they were all at level 100. (Level 100 Ruby Dragons= bad.)

Well, at least I got lots of items for Quistis and refining. :p The next time I play the game, I won't kill Ultima Weapon and get Eden from Tiamat, so I can use the materials for refining. :p
 
Yea, i am not much on Ruby dragons, but man, they are fun to battle.
gothic castle with cool music... annoying but very worth it.
Sinking desert prison... not to bad... lucky enough, i have managed to do it the right way each time...
still think the darn labyrinth is the worst for me though
 
Hmmmm....
I don't see whats so annoying at Ruby Dragons or The Tomb of the Unknown King :confused:
I don't get it! It's easy you train a lot then you take the exam and get a big Rank then you buy the stupid map and thats it!
First time I got out of the problem eaven wihtout the map :D !
My advice the best thing you can do with....Bahamut,Cactuar,etc. is to train hard on "Island closest to Haven" and "Island closest to Hell" best training ever! ;) :D
Although I was only level 52 with Squall when i got to Ultimercia's Castle and used Ragnarok to fully finish the Game :) :D
 
I can't remember it quite clearly... (I played it almost 5 years ago), but I'd say somewhere in Esthar.
 
Esthar..hmmm only thing i didnt like about esthar was the trip on foot to get there with edea... that was sort of annoying >.<
But sum ppl find that the city Esthar itself is annoying b/c its so large and has so many parts.
 
Zeromus_X said:
Lucky you. It often does straight 9,999 damage to everyone.

Of course, at low levels...;)


I never had a problem with that either..

@The new guy-Your sig is way too big man, just warning you, you might want to resize it before the mods see it.
 
OH....i almost forgot the Missile Silo where you dont see 3 of your party members until like 3-5 hours later in the game >.<
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top