Most annoying Area in FF8

My most annoying area in ff8 i wud say was the desert prison cause all you do is go round in circles.......... aghhhhh dizzy!!!!!!!!

Most annoying battle hmmmmm. Not ultima beat tht surprisingly quickly lol I did Meltdown, Aura then drew eden the did Renzokuken and got lionheart luckerly.

I spose my most annoying fight to me was the desert prison "boss" fight not really a boss just rubbish enemies, it wasn't hard i just felt it was pointless to do.
 
The brothers GF place it was way to confusing :confused:
 
The first time I played this game I found the tomb of the unknown king pretty irritating.

Grandidi forest can be annoying if you are trying to power level up and you keep getting malboros several times in a row, especially if they get the first hit in.
 
....try using abilities like Initiative or Alert...
 

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top