Recent content by Shaggy

  1. Shaggy

    Any watch 2012 yet?

    If you have let me know what you thought about it. I haven't seen it yet, but want to!
  2. Shaggy

    Just a heads up.

    The RPG that is getting worked on by the coder is getting close to being finished. Once it is, its installed here and hopefully this will bring FFnet back to life :)
  3. Shaggy

    Making the move...

    I will be moving the site over to the new site sometime this week, so if you see it down, you will know why ;)
  4. Shaggy

    Ok, got a question for ya.

    As you all may know, I am moving this forum to a different site that I have being developed (well it is done, just going through and checking for bugs). If you don't know, its a site that has 2 more gaming forums on it including Final Fantasy. There are front pages for all 3 games, Final...
  5. Shaggy

    Well everyone..

    Just wanted to let you all know that there will be a big change happening to ffnet.net in the next few days, possible in a week. I will keep you posted as to what those are. Also, what other games do you want to see here, as in forum wise? I will keep you all posted!
  6. Shaggy

    How many of you..

    Are into games lik Call of Duty, Battlefield, WoW, and so on? Let me know.
  7. Shaggy

    Forum has now been updated..

    I was figuring the older skin wouldn't work with the upgrade, but it seems to be doing fine. I will have the newest skin add in the next few hours. Seeing that this older skin still works well with the upgraded forum, I will leave it as a secondary choice so you can switch back to this one...
  8. Shaggy

    So where is Kat?

    So why did she end up leaving? Was it because the forum wasn't going anywhere, did she get tired of all the bots, or did someone here cause her to leave?
  9. Shaggy

    Ok, here are the list of things that will happen to FFnet

    I am going to be updating to the latest version of vb, but.....I have to get the skin designed first and I just hired a vb skin designer to start on it yesterday but it won't be done until Nov 30th. Sorry, but it takes that long to design a skin. The reason I am not updating the forum as of...
  10. Shaggy

    Site has been moved..

    Sorry for the delay on this. I have finally successfully moved ffnet to my server and the next thing I will be doing is the vb upgrade. Once again, sorry for the day and a half downtime. :rolleyes:
  11. Shaggy

    Sorry for the downtime...

    Who here was going through withdrawls?? :p
  12. Shaggy

    Hmmm

    Anyone really playing with the RPG hack on anymore on here? Just curious is all.
  13. Shaggy

    You all..

    Still enjoying it here?
  14. Shaggy

    You all..

    Still enjoying it here?
  15. Shaggy

    DVDChat.com

    Just opening this forum up. I'm looking for mods and ofcourse members that are interested in movies. ;a02 I am also looking for a better header then the one I made. I would want a 468 x 60 banner made too. If you are wanting to do the header and banner images, please signup at...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top