- Joined
- Nov 6, 2004
- Messages
- 677
- Age
- 50
- Location
- Behind the wheel of FFNET.NET
- Website
- www.ffnet.net
- RPG Name
- Shaggster
I am going to be updating to the latest version of vb, but.....I have to get the skin designed first and I just hired a vb skin designer to start on it yesterday but it won't be done until Nov 30th. Sorry, but it takes that long to design a skin.
The reason I am not updating the forum as of yet, is that if I do, this skin we have now will not work on the newest version. So I would have to set it up as teh ugly white default skin, which just looks bad. Also, if I were to add mods to the forum, I would have to reinstall them after the new skin was put in. So be patient guys/gals. FFnet is going to brand new here by the end of the month!!
The reason I am not updating the forum as of yet, is that if I do, this skin we have now will not work on the newest version. So I would have to set it up as teh ugly white default skin, which just looks bad. Also, if I were to add mods to the forum, I would have to reinstall them after the new skin was put in. So be patient guys/gals. FFnet is going to brand new here by the end of the month!!