Recent content by Shinra Soldier 1

  1. Shinra Soldier 1

    Cheated on by girl...

    I just found out that, once again i've been betrayed by a girl. I am caring loving, romantic, spontaneous, trustworthy, honest and everything a girl could want. She practically loved me, but then she got with her ex boyfriend, who is also my friend. Wow. I need someone to talk to. you can even...
  2. Shinra Soldier 1

    TAxes, dawg.

    Yeah I just got my taxes done, it was very complex. First I went to Jackson Hewitt, and they were gonna charge me $ 150! So I did it myself, I had to file a 1040, 1098 Interest, Self Employment, Profit or Loss from Business, the Hope Credit, SD 100, and IT 1040. I decided to do it myself at...
  3. Shinra Soldier 1

    200

    This is my 200th post...I hope i'm not a moogle farmer anymore
  4. Shinra Soldier 1

    ff 12 level

    FF 12 simple levelling guide: First when you are doing the rogue tomato hunt, level up about 3 levels in the desert area (estersands?), then when you get to the lhusu mines, there is an area in the second straight path PACKED with skeletons, just fight all these guys (run around to each end a...
  5. Shinra Soldier 1

    Reno

    After watching advent children, I think it would be sweet to have either reno or rude's outfit, including goggles/sunglasses. However, upon looking up cosplay I found you can't get them for less than 120 dollars, that's just the pants, shirt, and coat. What a ripoff! Anyone know a decent place?
  6. Shinra Soldier 1

    Motorcycle Goggles

    How the hell does cloud in Advent Children wear those motorcycle goggles in the wasteland at the beginning without them messing up his hair! I just bought some for my bike, and I have to hang them around my neck (like true anime lol) , but even then the hair shoots out the side of my head like a...
  7. Shinra Soldier 1

    Clan CP Not Working

    I don't care if this isn't in the right spot, I want to know what's wrong with the Clan CP and why I can't access it? I want to upload some pics for Shinra Elite, but can't : (
  8. Shinra Soldier 1

    Final Fantasy 7 tattoo

    I hope this is in the correct area, I would put it in FF7, but didn't think it pertained much to the game. I have been thinking of getting a tattoo resembling something from FF7. I was thinking about Meteor that decoratest he game cover and walkthrough book, or perhaps the Shinra Inc. Symbol, or...
  9. Shinra Soldier 1

    FF7 Rom & Emulator

    I just completed my Final Fantasy VII rom and am so pumped! It's been forever since i've played i'm so happy!
  10. Shinra Soldier 1

    New Clan!

    I just started a new clan, how exciting! It's called Shinra Elite, and i'm obviously looking for members! If I would have known about this earlier, I wouldn't have put the posts for the other group. Please join!
  11. Shinra Soldier 1

    Hate Sports

    I hate sports. I hate watching them (except my ohio state occassionally) I hate their products, the fans who are obsessed with them and call of work just to see them or think people are weird because they don't like them. They are the governments way of keeping us busy while they make changes...
  12. Shinra Soldier 1

    Groups

    When I look at my public profile, It says I don't belong to any groups, are there groups on this forum, because i've looked and can't find any?
  13. Shinra Soldier 1

    Advent Children

    I just bought the DVD (I had pirated it about a year ago) and I was thinking, why is it not as good as I thought it was? I mean I highly enjoyed it and everyone, but I don't see why no one makes a movie as great as the game. Ever since i've played that game, I've never played anything as...
  14. Shinra Soldier 1

    Flan

    Anybody know where I can get flan pictures or items? They are my favorite things in final fantasy, I have no idea why, maybe just the simplicity? But all I get from google are desserts and puddings, although tasty, not astetically pleasing
  15. Shinra Soldier 1

    New Vehicle!

    I got a new vehicle after my car died! It's a motor scooter, it goes up to 80, gets 70 MILES PER GALLON, and only cost me 1099.95, with free shipping! Insurance is only 75.00 a YEAR, and I have it up to 320 miles already. It's a Roketa Sicily 150 (red) it's awesome, I highly suggest anyone who...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top