Recent content by Spiff

  1. Spiff

    New Year Resolutions

    I know it's a bit late but has anyone else made New Year Resolutions? I had a lot but I chose to get more organized (checkmark so far) and to stay focused on my goals no matter what happens in my life. How about last year, too.
  2. Spiff

    Metal Gear Solid 4 Trailer

    Check it out! (of course spoilers) IGN
  3. Spiff

    Happy Easter!

    Hopes it's a good one. :p
  4. Spiff

    How's your luck

    It's been a while, and the place looks great guys. I got rid of the internet so I now use the library's computers. Anyway, how's your luck because it sucks here. So far this year a tree has fallen on my house and now my car was hit by a drunk driver and I don't have ins. That's still in a long...
  5. Spiff

    What's with the plus.

    I just noticed the plus sign next to heavens cloud, what's up with that?
  6. Spiff

    How can I fix this?

    Ok, so I got my computer 6 months ago and now the computer won't burn CDs. I don't want to go to the manufacturer, so is there a way to fix this? Do I need to delete programs or do I need a specialist? Thanks.
  7. Spiff

    The Lunar Series

    Has anyone else played this series? I played them a couple of years and I was surprised; the battles are much harder than what I'm used to and the stories are original. So, have you play them, and what are your thoughts on the games?
  8. Spiff

    Your Teams

    College Football has started; hockey is about to begin along with basketball, and baseball is winding down. I'm not sure about other sports in other countries, so you can enlighten me to their seasons. :) What teams do you root for? I've rooted for Michigan State all my life (UM fans call us...
  9. Spiff

    Answer a question with a question

    Ok here's a new game, the title should explain everything. What time is it?
  10. Spiff

    What's your gas Average

    With the high gas prices in the world gas consumption is becoming more important. I was wondering what the average amount of gas you consume per a tank. I had this same conversation with my sister and she was shocked to hear that I get 35 Miles/ 56 Kilometers per gallon.
  11. Spiff

    What type of computer do you prefer

    I recently have been having problems with my laptop overheating and I talked to my sister; she said that laptops overheating is a common problem. So with all the recent problems I've decided when I get my next computer it'll be a desk: my new preference. So what type of computer do you prefer.
  12. Spiff

    I always watch this show

    With a new season of shows beginning in September, I have a few question. Do you plan on watching any new shows or are you waiting to find if they're any good. And what's your favorite Television show right now. The last question is for Arkacia: Does the new season start in September in...
  13. Spiff

    Now can have Jessic Simpson at your fingertips

    Just wanted to share this with the rest of the guys. :) ADMIN EDIT : Link removed. Enjoy.
  14. Spiff

    A remake of FF VI

    Would you be upset if they remade Final Fantasy VI, gave it a 3-D look but kept everything else the same. The battle scenes would be more interesting, and it could put more emotion into some scenes. What does everyone think, remaking a great game or destroying a classic.
  15. Spiff

    Back to school

    Well it's that time of the year again. The time for all the young ones to be back a school. ;) So, what's everyone taking this year. As for me, I'm taking Principles of Accounting and lots of Math.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
3,700
Messages
123,000
Members
758
Latest member
ithersam
Back
Top